Monday, November 9, 2009

Disney offers Baby Einstein video refunds

 It has come to my attention that Disney is offering refunds for Baby Einstein videos. I personally have a few of these videos for our son and I'm a glad that I did not spend more money on these products. I have posted the article below for all to view and learn more about the recall.
 I think it's really sad to see what was once touted as a good product for baby development, falling short of its promise to educate. In the article it makes the statement that the videos could even hamper your child's learning ability. Please check out the link to the article below and educate yourself on another example of a good product gone wrong.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/children_shealth/6425271/Disney-offers-millions-of-parents-Baby-Einstein-video-refunds.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment